World Blood Donor Day 2019 is celebrated every year on June 14 by World Health Organization. People are encouraged to donate blood on Day of Blood Donation. So that blood could be donated. Blood donation can save many needy people. It is said that blood donation is because donated blood saves someone’s life in very circumstances. In view of its importance a blood bank is established in every major hospital, where blood can be taken and donated if needed.
Many people can be saved from blood donation. But many people think that blood donation makes the body weak, and that blood takes months to compensate. Not only this, there is also a misunderstanding among the people that regular blood transfusion prevents people’s immune system to weaken and they quickly get diseases. This illusion spreads so much that people get upset by hearing the name of blood donation. While blood donation is beneficial for the human body. Blood donation does not cause any harm to our body, but the recovery of blood donated by us takes our body in a few hours. World Blood Donor Day works in society to remove illusions and encourage blood donation with blood donation.
Blood donation is beneficial for your health
- The process of becoming a blood in the human body always keeps moving, and there is no harm from blood donation.
- People who regularly donate blood are less likely to have heart related diseases. Doctors believe that blood is thinner than blood, which is good for the heart.
- Liver cancer is also healthy with your heart. Your heart and liver may become unhealthy due to the extra amount of iron in the body. This is the reason why you should donate blood at the right time so that you do not have any health related problems.
- If there is an additional amount of iron in your body then it keeps on depositing in the liver and kidney. It also gets stored in the heart and digestive glands. As a result of this, you have to go through the problem of liver damage.
- Once you start donating your blood, iron levels are controlled in your body and your chances of having various types of diseases are greatly reduced.
- The supply of our blood takes our body within a few hours, and the quality is filled up within 21 days.
- The structure of our blood is such that the red blood cells contained in it die automatically in three months, so each healthy person can donate blood once in three months.
- After donating blood, Bonmaro creates new red cells. In addition to getting new blood cells, the body also receives health.
- Half a liter blood can save the lives of three people.
- According to a new research, regular blood donation decreases the risk of getting cancer and other diseases because it exits the toxic substances present in the body.
Perhaps you have never noticed before that some drops of your blood can give life to anyone. In every second, there is a life of some life struggling with death, in this way your blood can give life to anyone. But yes, before and after blood donation, you have to take care of some common things.
Who can donate blood?
- The blood donor should be more than 17 years old.
- Hemoglobin’s level of blood donor should be more than 12 percent.
- The same people are eligible for blood donation, which weighs more than 45 kg.
- Women who have been suffering from pregnancy or breastfeeding women cannot donate blood.
- If you have consumed alcohol after 48 hours of blood donation, then you cannot donate blood.
None of us or our loved ones can ever be victims of the accident. In such a case, some droplets of your blood can save somebody’s life. So let’s donate blood today and motivate your friends and relatives too.