Recently vaping is associated with several respiratory and pulmonary diseases. People of different ages, especially youngsters are getting badly affected by inhaling the e-liquids. Some even are facing rare incurable toxicities for life long. Restrictions on brain development and other mental illness occur due to regular smoke consumption. When the best e-liquids UK introduced they are claimed to be the safest smoking method as far, but gradually it is proven that its effects on the human body slowly though not major as a cigarette. There are a lot of other factors present around e-liquids that we are unaware of.
- The way e-liquids work
It’s all about health. E-liquid is the latest trend in smoking. There are different kinds of e-liquids available in the market. Some of them are flavoured and rest is non-flavoured. Some of them are closed that can be disposable and some products are made for permanent purposes. Voro vape looks very attractive as a small flash drive. It works only by pressing a turn on button. The rest works automatically. The chargeable battery is very powerful to work for a longer time. Vaping pods release less smoke compared to other e-cigarettes. The most risk factor is the nicotine that contains inside the e-liquid is the same as a full packet of normal tobacco cigarettes. So ultimately it can be understood, though it claimed that no major harm can happen but it’s not true to some extent.
- The effects of the Vape pods without having nicotine
Most of the e-liquids contain nicotine but some of the flavoured ones are made with some chemical instead of the nicotine. Those small particles of the chemicals are as harmful as tobacco though, the level of danger is a little low. It is proven that the essential chemicals carry short term disease risk but the long term threat is yet not disclosed. So all the popular companies are trying to reduce the use of essential chemicals in the e-liquid UK.
- Lungs and heart problems increase for inhaling e-liquids
Yes, it’s true that most of the lungs and heart problems are caused by the smoking habit. Doctors suggest everyone quit smoke. Many people are now selecting e-cigarettes for avoiding major issues caused by the portal vape pods. Researches proved that major mass is getting affected on lungs for a continuous inhaling of the e-liquids. The availability of the vape pods is very easy so the high school youth and the college students are getting more attracted to these stylish e-cigarettes. Once they are starting the consumption it turns to addiction gradually.
The indications of an unhealthy body are-
- The initial symptoms are short breath, chest pain.
- Breathing difficulty in long walking or running or physical activities.
- Irritation of mouth and throat increases.
- The heart rate decreases randomly which can cause a major heart attack.
- Tumours even the malignant ones can be visible inside the body parts.
- Side effects of inhaling e-liquids
There are a number of threats that can be listed under the side effects of inhaling e-liquids. It not only harms the physique immediately but also harms the workflow of daily activities even.
- The teenagers who are addicted to e-liquids get irritated very soon. The concentration level also decreases a lot. Hunger, restlessness are shown by circumstances, which are serious problems in the long run.
- Nicotine that contains in the e-liquids, damages the brain development. So the understanding, thinking power shuts down permanently.
- The flavoured e-liquids contain toxins that affect the cellular level. Toxins are considered as poison to the human body. It also can cause the imbalance of the red and white cells of the blood.
- Consuming of e-liquids are the most harmful to pregnant women. It slowly damages every internal part of the body. Brain damage, nerve problem, an improper heartbeat- anything can happen.
So if you want to live a healthy life and want to quit smoking then quit it. There are more risk factors that lie behind that are still unknown apart from the above-mentioned factors. So think twice before adopting smoking into a habit.