Changing lifestyles, fast food intake and stress have increased the complaint of constipation. From this age 30 to 35 years of age, Piles problem has started. This disease is not being taken seriously, sometimes without hesitation, patients do not reach to consult the doctor. This gradually increases the problem, bleeding and unbearable pain occurs in the morning when it is freshened.
It is also affecting the work of the people. Surgeon Dr. Sunil Sharma said that the problem of Piles increased from 20 to 50 years of age. Under one estimate, every other person of the age of 50 is Piles’s problem. Patients with grade one patients are treated with medication and injections. For this, the patient is discharged from hospital two hours later. Piles are administered in grades three and four patients. Now the operation of the staple method has started. However, caution is to be done even after the operation.
What are the reasons for having piles?
- The main reason for having hemorrhoids is to stay strict constipation for a long time.
- The absence of defecation in the morning or evening after defecation is not properly cleaned.
- Sitting in the restroom for a long time
- Diarrhea problem
- Due to the lack of nutritious substances in the food.
- Eating more fried or spicy food
- By consuming excessive medicines
- Due to overweight, especially on the stomach and pelvic weight, pressure increases on the pelvic nerves.
- The risk of piles during childbirth increases as there is excessive pressure on the anus area.
- Chronic cardiovascular and lever-related illness can be a risk of hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of Piles
- May feel like a hard knee around the annus. There can be blood in it, due to which it hurts a lot.
- Even after the toilet, feeling that the stomach is not clear.
- Red luminous blood comes during defecation.
- Mucus coming and the feeling of pain at the time of defecation.
- Having itching around the anus and red and swelling of that area.
Change lifestyle to avoid piles
- Drink 12 to 14 glasses of water.
- Eat half a kilo of fruit a day, include papaya, apple and bamboo.
- Walk three kilometers a day.
- Avoid eating food from the market and consuming fast food.
- If there is a seating work, then stroll every two hours. Not wearing tight clothes
- Even after standing for several hours, Piles’s appetite increases.
- Do not let constipation, do not sit in toilet.