The pain of arthritis is so fast that the person does not have to worry about moving and knees. Swelling also occurs in the place of pain as well as pain in the knees. Your greatest sympathy is to give relief from this pain Diet and home remedies. Let’s see how home remedies in arthritis are the safest treatments.
Occasionally there is a fever due to pain, and even the size of the joints becomes crooked. Some people are so tired of choking round the hospitals that they accept to live with this disease.
Arthritis patients have more problems in cold weather, so they should make every effort to avoid cold. In this disease, doctors advise you to pay special attention to diet because whatever you eat affects your health directly. To protect against arthritis, your diet should contain glucosomine and conradytine sulfate. Glucosomine and candratine are good for sulfate bones and cartilage.
Amygdal Diet in Arthritis
Include 25 percent of fruits and vegetables in your diet and keep in mind that you are not constipated.
Fruit, seasonal, banana, apple, pomace, coconut, watermelon and melon may be good for you.
- Take radish, carrot, fenugreek, cucumber, cucumber etc. among the vegetables.
- Use brittle flour because it contains high amounts of fiber.
Home Remedies that Relieve Pain
1. You can take a sun bath during the pain.
2. Make a powder of 5 to 10 grams of fenugreek seeds and take it with water in the morning.
3. Take 4 to 5 garlic buds in a bowl and boil and drink.
4. Massaging the garlic juice with camphor also provides relief from pain.
5. Massaging with red oil is also comfortable.
6. Mix turmeric in hot milk and drink it two to three times a day.
7. Massage the hot vinegar on the area affected by pain before sleeping.
8. Keep the amount of water balanced in the body.
9. Best to avoid joint pain. Yogasana is Googharshan.
Due to prolonged illness like arthritis, patients should pay attention to prevention and precautions over medicines. Today many solutions of arthritis have been removed from physiotherapy to naturopathy, but home remedies and precautions are the safest treatments.